Monday, November 7, 2011

"Its only been two weeks and I have received multiple interview opportunities and an offer with a company."

Hi Ryan!

I hope you are doing well. I just wanted to follow up with you and let you know that I have received an offer for employment.  I am completely amazed at what your composed resume has done for me. Its only been two weeks and I have received multiple interview opportunities and an offer with a company.  I have been able to hit five birds with one stone(Salary, Benefits, Location, Work-Life Balance, and Full time employment) with such a solid resume.  I cannot express how much gratitude I have! I have shared with my success story with a couple of colleges of mine and have directed them your way. Again, I wanted to thank you for all you have done for me.

Sincerely,
Anthony C.

No comments:

Post a Comment